P&N Auto Works Certifications
The I-CAR vision is that every person in the collision industry, current and future, has the necessary knowledge and skills relevant to their position to achieve a complete and safe repair.
Formed by the collision industry in 1979, I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is an international, not-for-profit training organization. All I-CAR activities and resources focus on helping the industry achieve a high level of technical training.
I-CAR develops and delivers technical training programs to professionals in all areas of the collision industry. In addition, I-CAR provides a communication forum for anyone interested in proper collision repair. I-CAR’s primary funding is derived from student tuition and services. This assures that I-CAR can remain unbiased in developing programs and services on an industry-wide basis.
I-CAR’s mission is that I-CAR will be the leader in research, development and delivery of quality, convenient, cost-effective educational programs for the collision industry.
We will fulfill our mission by:
- Raising the level of knowledge and skills required of individuals involved in the repair process.
- Preparing individuals for career opportunities and advancement.
- Administering programs to recognize professional achievement.
- Improving communication and promoting the value of education throughout the collision repair, insurance, and related industries.
- Creating public awareness of a complete and safe repair.
Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide
Founded in 1981, MACS is the leading non-profit trade association for the mobile air conditioning, heating and engine cooling system segment of the automotive aftermarket.
Since 1991, MACS has assisted more than 600,000 technicians to comply with the 1990 U.S. EPA Clean Air Act requirements for certification in refrigerant recovery and recycling to protect the environment. The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide’s mission is clear and focused–as the recognized global authority on mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry issues.It is a mission we have been fulfilling for our growing global membership and the industry since 1981 in the following ways:
- Providing training, education and compliance programs for the mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry.
- Providing a forum for exchange of trade information on a regional, national and international basis.
- Facilitating business between all segments of the industry.
- Providing tangible value for members, such as product marketing, promotion and affinity programs.
- Disseminating legislative, regulatory and trade information (including data, current developments and training materials).
- Providing information on legislative and regulatory initiatives that affect the industry and advocate for the industry to legislative bodies.