State of the Art Equipment
To ensure that every job is top quality we have made the necessary investment in the following state of the art equipment required to perform the repairs safely and properly.
- Garmat Down Draft Spray Booth with vehicle lift. This ensures accuracy and performance by covering every inch of the vehicle.
- Chief Easy Liner Frame Machine
- 3 Car O Liner Machines
- 3 6000 Lb. Lift
- Snap-On Mig Welder
- Inventa Spot H20 Liquid Cooled Spot Welder
- Two Plasma Cutters
- Trisk Heat Lamps for efficient drying time and curing
- Paint Mixing System & Precision Color Matching Room
- Sherman Williams AWX Waterborne Environmentally Friendly Mixing Station
Garmat Spray Booth
Our professional Garmat spray booth with vehicle lift. This ensures accuracy and performance by covering every inch of the vehicle. The Tier 1 Series has the signature Garmat USA quality and reliability with real value to our customers. If you are conscious about the environment then don’t worry… The Tier 1 is a booth is environmentally friendly.
Car-O-Liner products are well known for their high quality, advanced technology and ergonomic design. According to our customers, Car-O-Liner’s collision repair equipment is the best made product in the auto body repair industry and the most productive. With Car-O-Liner equipment in our shop, our customers – the vehicle owners – will experience safety and complete satisfaction from our professional technicians.
Sherman Williams Mixing Station
Collision shop owners have traditionally made the conversion to lower VOC products only as required by local regulation. P&N Auto Works has made the change to AWX Performance Plus™ waterborne basecoat simply because of the great performance demonstrated by this world-class product.Did we forget that this is Green and friendly for the environment?